Hairfall can be labeled as one of the biggest enemies of people. Almost a major fraction of people suffer from hair thinning or hair falling, and if things get worse to worse, then people encounter heavy bald patches earlier than usual. Chemical treatments are not the solution to this. Therefore, the most practical approach to taming hair problems is to opt for natural remedies such as ayurvedic hair serum and more.
To prevent excess hair fall problems, it is mandatory to deal with it as soon as possible. For this, we have managed to jot down a few of the best natural remedies that you can opt for to stop your hair fall and discuss them thoroughly:-
Egg contains all the essential ingredients such as zinc, phosphorus, and protein that make them the primary ultimate solution for hair fall problem. The egg can easily strengthen the hair strands and then promote active hair growth. To prepare the egg Hair mask, follow the below-mentioned steps;
- To make a paste, put egg white only in a bowl
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil to it
- Mix it well to make a paste
- Apply it from the roots to the tip of your hair
- Let it sit for 20 minutes
- Wash it off gently
The Indian gooseberry, also known as amla, can be a hero in curbing hair fall problems. It not only strengthens your hair but also prevents it from falling. This is because amla is infused with the goodness of Vitamin C.
To prepare the amla and lime juice hair mask, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Make a paste of one tablespoon of amla juice and a few drops of lime juice
- Mix well to make a thick paste
- Apply the paste on your scalp and let it sit for 40 minutes or so
- After this, rinse the paste.
Aloe vera is a solo leader when it comes to looking for almost every problem in the natural remedy genre. It is a type of coolant that actively helps in stopping the hair fall and then soothing the scalp.
To prepare aloe vera hair mask, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Take some aloe vera gel on your hand
- Directly massage it on your scalp gently
- Let it sit for 30 minutes or so, and then finish up the process by washing your hair
Undoubtedly, onion juice will make you cry, but the benefits that it will shower you with are impeccable. Even several hair oil companies are using this as a key ingredient in their products.
To prepare onion juice, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Take one or two onions. Chop them off
- Grind it carefully so that all the juices are extracted
- Take a cotton ball and dab it in the juice
- Make sure to apply it all over your scalp
- Let it sit for 30 minutes, then wash it off.
Beetroot Juice Hair mask can actively promote hair growth when used once or twice a week. This is because it consists of vitamin C and other minerals such as B6, manganese, and potassium that are necessary for hair growth. Furthermore, it greatly contributes to detoxification, thereby keeping the scalp clean and healthy.
To prepare beetroot Juice, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Take a few beetroot leaves, boil them, and grind them along with 5-6 henna leaves
- Make a paste and apply it on your scalp
- Leave for 25-30 minutes, and then follow up by washing your hair.
Green tea consists of anti-oxidants that not only promote hair growth but also tame hair fall problems.
To prepare a green tea hair mask, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Take two to three tea bags of green tea in one or two cups of hot water as per your hair length
- After it has cooled, pour the paste over your scalp and follow up by gently massaging your hair
- After letting it sit for half an hour or so, rinse your hair properly
The above-mentioned natural remedies will greatly help in curving the hair fall problem if accompanied by a healthy diet and lifestyle. These natural remedies hair masks greatly help in dealing with hair fall problems and encouraging active hair growth. Thus, this is all the information that was there to know about all the ultimate natural remedies that you can opt for, encouraging hair growth and reducing hair fall problems.